Joe's Tech Support Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best official forums for tech support.

Remote Desktop Manager (Download/Information)

Admin
    Admin

Remote Desktop Manager (Download/Information) Empty Remote Desktop Manager (Download/Information)

Post  Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Remote Desktop Manager is a program similar to Crossloop. Except, there is no login code... you just type the name of the computer and then it has to be on the same enternet network you are on for it to work.. this is useful for when you are at home and you need to access another of your computers... it can also be useful for spying on your older/younger brother without being detected...

its a good software 100% safe like all of the software on this website, to download go to

http://remotedesktopmanager.com/remotedesktopmanager/Home.aspx/Download

Sadly, i dont know the Operating system requirements so if this download dont work for your operating system email me at josephswafford2011@mail.com and i will search for a safe download for your operating system.. just tell me that you want a download url for remote desktop manager for your operating system and if you dont know your operating system then i will set up a crossloop meeting with you.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm