Joe's Tech Support Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best official forums for tech support.

Avast! Free Anti-Virus (Download/Information) #1 RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD!

Admin
    Admin

Avast! Free Anti-Virus (Download/Information) #1 RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD! Empty Avast! Free Anti-Virus (Download/Information) #1 RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD!

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 am

Avast! is my favorite anti-virus software... its been the only software that has been able to find the viruses... with one scan of Avast! i have found more than i have with like 20 scans with ZoneAlarm...
    Avast, is a good program... even though, the scans with Avast take forever to complete.... thats actually a good thing when a Anti-Virus program takes a longer time to detect viruses it usually means that its analyzing the files more in depth which is a very good thing...

Avast! also updates itself and tells you when you are in danger of a threat... it also helps you if you have a program that may do harm to your computer it can have you open it in sandbox mode...

You will need one of the following Operating Systems to use this program: Windows 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7

You can download Avast Anti-Virus Free Edition
    Here: http://majorgeeks.com/Avast_Free_Edition_d1968.html

Another thing,
    With Avast Anti-Virus Free Edition it will ask you to register the software you downloaded.. the registration process is quick and easy and FREE.. all you have to do is click register and fill in what pops up and then your done and you have free protection for your computer...

To report broken download link, E.t.c
    Email me at
    Josephswafford2010@yahoo.com
    Or Visit The Contact US Forum..

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:27 am