Joe's Tech Support Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best official forums for tech support.

IMesh (Download Source/Program Information)

Admin
    Admin

IMesh (Download Source/Program Information) Empty IMesh (Download Source/Program Information)

Post  Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 pm

IMesh is the only working music downloader that i know of at the current time (3/20/11)-(?/??/??) sadly, its kinda crappy its a little slow... and it takes along time to download a song, however, when you download videos faster then you can even start the video... and so its the #1 working Music Downloader (this statement hence-forth takes part officially,(3/20/11) until (?/??/?) updates will be posted immediately.)

IMesh, is compatible with ipods and itunes...
    You will need one of the following operating systems:
    Windows XP, Windows Vista,And Windows 7.

IMesh, is protected and scanned/debugged by the security program, McAfee.

Download IMesh Directly Here:

http://www.imesh.com/

This link will direct you to the home page of the imesh website, there will be a button that says: "Download IMesh 10 Now" click the green button and then download the program and begin your music downloading...
    Admin
    Admin

IMesh (Download Source/Program Information) Empty Re: Imesh (New Working Music Downloaders!!)

Post  Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:06 pm

There are two new Music downloaders... (3/21/11) they work and download ALOT faster than IMesh.... IMesh is really slow so if i where you i would read the otherones and see which one downloads the fastest...

Read the other downloaders!!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am